So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Saturday 20 January 2018

Show and Tell - Linda's Cut-Glass Snowflake Project

Look what Linda Reid, a retired teach from Manitoba who enjoys crocheting and knitting, made using the Cut-Glass Snowflake pattern.

This lovely hanging Christmas decoration!


Linda said, "[I] had an old round doily from my mom that I decorated with ribbon and Christmas bits." When she saw this pattern she thought it would be perfect to use in the same way. Now she wants to make two more, for her daughter and daughter-in-law.

I think it looks great, and I'm pleased she allowed me to share it here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands