So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Sunday 26 June 2016

Sunday Stitching

It doesn't look like much progress for 4 hours work, does it?


To be fair, though, I was trying to hit the 18ct holes while bumping along in a car (no, I was not driving). Plus my eyesight and my wrists aren't what they used to be. And of course, there was a certain amount of unpicking, as always.

Carin of Stitches by Carin celebrated her 1000th blog post recently by giving away some quilting fabric and this cross-stitch kit, and Yours Truly won the kit.☺ We were taking hubby's brother home today after a week's stay, usually a 5½ to 6 hour round trip, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to make a good start. I think I did all right.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands