So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Another long overdue FGX update

Here are some more Crochet Partners Friendship Granny Exchange squares I've received:
Top row: Basic Granny, Pumpkin Square, Basic Granny
Middle row: Solid Granny, unknown, unknown
Bottom row: Angel (Beata Ball), Little Boxes, "Debbie" (so named because I received it from Debbie W, liked it but didn't recognise the pattern and so set about working it out. If you recognise it please let me know where it can be found. Otherwise, I'll post my pattern for it sometime in the not too distant future.)

And the squares I've sent:
Top row: Scrappy Woven Marvel (Definitely Different Afghans by Diana Lynn Sippel, LA #1288), Camellia, Tibetan Prayer Flags (my own design)
Middle row: Willow (200 Crochet Blocks for blankets, throws and afghans by Jan Eaton), Postage Stamp (Artsy Afghans by Kathleen D Garen, LA #4592), Postage Stamp variation
Bottom row: Star Stitch, Puffs & Posts (sadly, this lovely pattern is no longer available online as the pattern has been sold), my design (doesn't even have a name )

I received my 42nd square back in April and started a 6x7 square afghan (with a wide border) in July (it had to wait until I'd finished another afghan!).
I'm using Priscilla Hewitt's Flat Braid join to join the squares and I really like how it's looking so far.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 08 January, 2010 15:35, Blogger Sus said…

    This afghan is going to be so amazing! I've used the flat braid join before and am a huge fan. Can't wait to see it complete! (I bet you feel the same way. lol!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands