So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 8 September 2008

Long time no flake

Ten Mondays have passed since I last made a Snowflake Monday post. That's because almost that much time has passed since I made a snowflake. But the arrival of September made me aware that Christmas is not all that far off.

The first flake is Snowflake No.11 from ASN Crocheted Snowflakes by Mary Thomas #1025(25).










The second is Snowflake No.2 from ASN More Snowflakes by Mary Thomas #1038 (go Mary!).









Three more to go and I'll have one gift dozen out of the way. Then, hopefully, I'll be able to make a few more for myself this year.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 29 September, 2008 13:50, Blogger Sus said…

    Oh man, I *really* need to start flaking again. My stash is near depleted. Your new ones look fantastic, as always!!

     
  • At 29 September, 2008 20:45, Blogger jmk said…

    Thank you very much! I've been motivated by the fact that I'd promised someone a dozen flakes for Christmas and I'd only made 7 by that point. Figured if I didn't get going I wouldn't have time to make any for me. I had a few hanging in my front window last year but I want MORE!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands