So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Sunday 10 February 2008

You make my day!

All you fantastic bloggers out there - you really do make my day. I could spend, well, forever just snooping here and there, happily flitting from one intriguing/delightful/informative blog to the next.

And, apparently, this little old blog of mine makes Sus' day, 'coz she's selected it for one of her ten "You Make My Day" Awards. I'm well chuffed!


So now I get to share ten of my favourite bloggers with you all. Lord knows I visit and enjoy many more than that but if I have to limit myself to ten, well, here goes:

Back at ya, Sus! - and Alice, Annie, Crystal, Drew, Ernest, Laurie and Shula. You guys are the greatest!

And in the Rest In Peace section (sob!), the blogs that belonged to Scott and funny thing really used to make my day - miss you!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11 February, 2008 16:10, Blogger Sus said…

    Yes, you *totally* make my day! Who else will kick my behind until I start flaking again?? Speaking of... It's Monday, friend. Where's your flake?? ;)

     
  • At 11 February, 2008 18:43, Blogger jmk said…

    Oooo, hoist by my own pitard! Actually, I did have another SF to post today (made last week) but it was a glorious day here so DH and I went out. Now it's a bit late in the day so I think I'll save it for next week.

     
  • At 24 February, 2008 00:01, Blogger shula said…

    Oh, you're too kind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands