So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Oh, yeah...

Way back in the mists of time (ok, 7 months ago) I didn't so much promise as imply that I would be posting some more games.

Flood It - courtesy of LabPixies.


The object of the game is to "flood" the field with a single colour within 25 tries. Starting from the top left-hand corner, click on a colour that matches the most adjoining squares to maximise the area of that colour. Continue until (hopefully) all the squares are the same colour.

Hope it was worth the wait!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 06 February, 2008 13:24, Blogger Sus said…

    Yay! More ways to waste time! This is *just* what I need. ;)

    It does look fun, though. Hope everything is peachy with you!

     
  • At 06 February, 2008 22:00, Blogger jmk said…

    Ginger peachy, thank you. Just not enough hours in the day. Hope you're keeping well.

     
  • At 07 February, 2008 14:23, Blogger Sus said…

    You early bird on the other side of the world, you! Even though you've already seen it, I'm commenting to let you know that I've given you an award over on my blog! You make my day!!

    Yeah, yeah. Snowflakes. I know. ::grumble::

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands