So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 2 July 2007

No-Flake Monday

I know - all last week you were wriggling with anticipation at seeing my latest SM flake today and I've let you down. I am so sorry.

I tend to work on my flakes at the weekend but on Thursday I came across the news that the Knitting Heretic's husband is ill...

so I had to make some angels for them pronto. (It's my way.)















They could really use some words of encouragement and maybe a little financial help right now so please pay a visit to .

Thank you.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 02 July, 2007 13:05, Blogger Sus said…

    Your angels are very sweet and it's sweet of you to make them. I had not been familiar with Annie or her blog before this news broke last week. I feel as if I must live under a rock, but there you have it. He has the same kind of cancer the my mom had and its brutal. I truly feel for them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands