So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 30 July 2007

Day of the Flake II

In other words, I haven't had a chance to post anything since last Snowflake Monday. Largely to do with the house guest I mentioned last week. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics of her visit. I say "hopefully" 'coz she's still here but as they're about her I may be allowed some computer time to do it. :-)

So, without further ado, here is simplysnowflakes' Snowflake Sign-up #10.

I like this one, too. Simple - only 2 rounds - but nicely spiky. So I was well annoyed when I discovered that I'd made one of the central spokes too short (see bottom spoke). Must have made two treble crochets instead of double-trebles. Duh! Naturally you don't notice this sort of thing until the flake is glued and pinned.



Update: I just noticed that this is my 100th post! Woohoo!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 30 July, 2007 13:00, Blogger Sus said…

    Oh, I hate it when that happens! And no, you never notice until you're pinning. This one isn't really noticeable, though -- I had to look at it for a minute even after you pointed it out. Overall, a really cute flake! :)

     
  • At 31 July, 2007 02:10, Blogger Sus said…

    Congratulations on your 100th post!! It's been a pleasure reading them! :)

     
  • At 31 July, 2007 07:28, Blogger jmk said…

    Thank you, Sus, you are tooooo kind, LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands