So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Wednesday 25 April 2007

Didya miss me?

I sure missed you.

We helped get MFD moved in on Monday (what a job!), M went home yesterday (she stayed one more night with us rather than sleep on the floor surrounded by boxes), and I've got my pc back! Hooray!!

No snowflake this week I'm afraid. I was too busy "attending" to M and trying to get this done in time:

As it was, I only finished it this morning. But if I had managed to give it to her on Monday she'd just have lost it in all the clutter.










Once I catch up with everything here I'm hoping to post my Off-Kilter Granny instructions. But right now I'm off to read my 683 emails. I'm not joking.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 26 April, 2007 04:20, Blogger Sus said…

    I did! I missed you! Don't feel bad, I didn't flake either. At least you had a better excuse than I did. What an adorable piece of embroidery!! I'm sure she'll love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands