So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 15 January 2007

Snowflake Monday

Ta da! My two flakes from last week - Noel Nevins' #2 and #3. I like #2 but #3 is a bit too open for my taste. And I still like #1 best (see last week).

But - KC has sent me some patterns and the one I made today is stunning! It's got long arms of picots and I'm rather nervous about pinning it out. I'll post the results next week.

As I wore myself out with all those picots, my second flake today was a nice, simple little two-rounder.

See you next week.

PS Tina - I haven't forgotten the snowflake you made that I said I'd try but two picot-monsters in one day is too much. It's first up to bat next week, though!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands