So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 8 January 2007

Rain in places, snow on high ground

Here, on this very wet and rainy Snowflake Monday, is the "new" snowflake I made last week. It's also now my "new" favourite! If you sign up to the CrochetSnowflakes group you can get the pattern - it's Noel Nevins' "Snowflake #1 (for website)". It doesn't look like it's ever been uploaded to her website; in fact, most of the site is unavailable but the test pattern can still be found in the group's Messages, dated Aug 20 2006.

I've made two more today (47 to go) - Noel's #2 and 3 of 8 - just waiting to be blocked. Speaking of which, there's a very good blocking template (gif) available from the group. I print three on a page to save space/paper.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10 January, 2007 17:52, Blogger Tina said…

    This one is so so pretty! I love it! I looked for the pattern, but I couldn't find it.

    The one on my blog was easy. Very easy to remember the stitches without having to look at the pattern every few stitches. It's my "new" favorite lol.

     
  • At 10 January, 2007 21:16, Blogger jmk said…

    Tina -
    My email link is just under my Profile (the Email Me! button) - email me and I'll find the patterns and email them back to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands