So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Sunday 8 October 2006

Saturday Sky with Telegraph Pole

Late again. I'm blaming it on my weekend guests this time. It was easy enough to nip outside and take the picture but I couldn't exactly excuse myself for an hour or so while I edited the photo and uploaded it onto (into?) my blog. Hey, I'm on dial-up still... everything takes ages!

As you can see we're still getting some smashing weather. The temperature has dropped a bit but I'm not complaining. As long as the sun is shining, I'm happy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 14 October, 2006 05:36, Blogger Pooch said…

    Very clever sky pic!! It's a creative view and quite a change from the usual treetops!

    :)

     
  • At 14 October, 2006 18:00, Blogger jmk said…

    Thank you. I have tried to vary them. I just checked out your blog (love your last Sat.Sky - I've always felt there was something special about those rays!) - I often "random" through the webring but I've not come across you before. BTW, I think the colours in the blanket work well together. They're nicely balanced. Have you finished it yet? Or are your neighbours about to report your husband to the police for doing away with you?? Better get it done! xx

     
  • At 14 October, 2006 18:55, Blogger Pooch said…

    I'm still knitting my way through this baby blanket! Strange---every time I check the chart, it seems I have 10 more patches to make!! What's with that??! hee-hee Thanks for your encouragement!

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands