So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Thursday 25 May 2006

Waving a few new flags

I've made a few recent additions to my CyberSoapbox list:
Cats Protection, PDSA, Restorative Justice Consortium and Trade Justice Movement.
Hmm - cats, pets, people, people... seems a reasonable balance.


Then there's Free to Stitch, Free to Bitch - the "cause" that started it all (see my very first post: Let's start here).

Check out the list (or better yet click onto their sites!) for more details.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 29 May, 2006 02:27, Blogger Scott said…

    I totally loved the Free to Stitch site. Geez, I had NO IDEA that there were socially conscious knitting issues ;-)

     
  • At 29 May, 2006 21:19, Blogger jmk said…

    Yep, great site - shame it's necessary.

    The "Free to Stitch, Free to Bitch" badge I sport on my handbag has raised a few eyebrows - especially at Quaker meetings ;-) - but no one has asked me about it yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands