So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 3 April 2006

My virtual Speakers' Corner*

Greetings, faithful readers (as opposed to newbie viewers - no exclusion intended, see below). You've been here before, you've nosed around, you've seen all there is to see, right? Well, I'd just like to flag up my new link list: "jmk's CyberSoapbox" - where I scramble up on my soapbox and shout a bit to draw your attention to organisations/projects/concepts that are important to me. (If you hadn't already come to the conclusion that I'm odd, you will do when you see that lot.)

Now then, you newbies - Welcome! Make yourself at home, have a look around, come back anytime. Oh, and before you go, please feed the llama. Thank you.


*Wikipedia: Speakers' Corner

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 03 April, 2006 23:02, Blogger Beverly said…

    well, I think we are all a bit odd..

     
  • At 04 April, 2006 20:27, Blogger jmk said…

    Maybe we're not "odd", we're "special"... Nahh, that's even more worrying. ;o)

     
  • At 04 April, 2006 21:18, Blogger Scott said…

    Well, I for one appreciate the sites to which your links direct us.

    And I may steal the idea for my blog too. Hey, I care enough to steal from the best ;-)

     
  • At 04 April, 2006 21:24, Blogger jmk said…

    I'd be honoured - steal away, Scott!

     
  • At 05 April, 2006 20:42, Blogger jmk said…

    Hey, Weatherpixie -
    Well, I'm just lovin' my little WeatherGirl so you're very welcome!
    Mmmm, gingerbread muffins - that sounds really nice. Time to do some baking, I think...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands