So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Wednesday 1 March 2006

So what is it about having my own blog...

...that has suddenly made me so reticent? Not like me, I assure you. But I find myself struggling to find anything to write about.

Is my life so uneventful? Not overly so. F'rinstance, I've just started a new job (which I love) but I haven't really got anything to say about it at the moment (just wait until the first time I need to vent!). DH and I have recently joined a
Tai Chi class. We did it before, about 5 years ago, and thoroughly enjoyed it, so we were very pleased to find a local class again.

Home improvements are progressing. Now there's something I could do - post a picture of the new bathroom. Wait 'til you see the colour!

Well, I'm sure that's about all the exciting information you can handle in one go so I'll sign off now. Watch this space! (just not too closely)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands